Saturday, September 04, 2010

To everything there is a season....

I have been feeling lately that there truly is a time , a season for everything.

I have just returned from a family holiday and it was wonderful. I had actually spent a lot of my childhood in Qld and I had the opportunity to see a lot of familiar places while I was up there.

I drove passed by my childhood home,in fact, I parked out the front and recalled memories of long ago. It seemed like a lifetime ago that I played in that front yard. As I look over the 41 years of my life, I sit here and I thank My Lord for every little bit. I have learnt so much about Gods grace ,his mercy ,but most of all his love in all of it.

I am thankful for my childhood and the struggles that I have had ,even for the nights of terror and especially for the hope that each new day would bring.

My God has used everything , he has been with me on this journey, and he has not wasted even one of my tears.

I consider myself a strong woman, but my strength has come from knowing my God..Every hurt ,every pain has been my passage to a higher place.

I know that I have been called to a great work.....,John15:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."

Wow! Right now I am in the midst of my season of raising up the next generation .....this is the time I need to still my mind and be all that God has called me to be, in order to complete the task he has set before me. What a priviledge to bring Christ to my children. I heard it once said that a faith in Jesus Christ cannot be taught but in fact it can only be caught . Help me Father to not only to talk the talk but to be able to walk the walk. It is in the walking , in our journey , as we deny ourselves and take up your cross that you are seen in us.

I know that I may be the only Jesus some people may meet...help me to bring honour and glory to your name.

You say because I have been chosen , I can ask for anything in your name and it will be given.

Thank you Father that you have shown me over the years that you are so faithful .

Thank you for the prayers that seemed to go unanswered , only to find out later that you had an even greater plan for me.

I know that my faith my hope and my testimony of what you have done and continue to do in my life can literally blow up any mountain that would try to stand in the path that you have set before me.

I am part of an army, an invincible army whose General conquered the grave, hell and everything that stood in his way.

I am a Woman Pioneer....I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me........ ploughing new ground and taking it for my King.

I am a Warrior Woman, who brings down the enemy with a fiery passion ....

I will never be defeated!!!

If you are going through struggles and trials at the moment .......Take a deep breath and know that Our God is with you........Rise up , get angry at the enemy.. but remember who you are and for what reason you were created.

Remember one thing....You are on a journey ....and as for the struggle ...look through it to the reward that is waiting at the other end...Listen to Gods quiet voice in the midst of it and allow Him to be your source of Joy, Hope and Love....knowing that he who began a good work in you , will be faithful to complete it.......your job is to just hold onto him until you reach the other side.

Know that there is a host of warriors that have gone before you cheering you on from above.

One day you will be able to lay down that sword and exchange it for a crown.

What a day that will be!!!!

To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace
<3 <3 <3
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Written Tuesday, November 06, 2007

No comments: