Saturday, September 04, 2010

MY RHYS......

My Sons Birthday today!! 9/01/89

Well 19 years ago this very day my second eldest Son,Rhys, was born into the world.

He was in such a hurry that he was born quite unexpectedly on the lounge room floor. It was 4.40am ..and 1/2hour before everything was still. Not a sign of what lay ahead.

I had no idea that it would happen so fast. My eldest son came out of his bedroom within minutes of me giving birth to Rhys. He could not believe his eyes.

Strangely enough ,I was up very early on the computer this morning and I looked up and here comes Rhys out of his room to say Good morning as he made his way to the shower to get ready for work. I looked at the computers clock and without a word of a lie it was exactly 4.40am. Exactly the same time he was born 19 years before!!. I do not think in the past 19 years we have ever both been awake and in the same room at 4.40am until today.

As I think back on his life, i consider myself so very blessed and priviledged to be able to call myself his Mum.Last year he could have been killed in a car accident after he fell asleep at the wheel. God has great plans for this young man . He has such a heart of purity and such respect and love for his girlfriend. What you see is what you get with Rhys. He is a loyal  friend and is always looking to help others out.
What an honour to be able to stand on the sidelines and Cheer him on.

He has a beautiful Girlfriend of 5 and a half years and he is now a qualified electrician. He loves the lord with all his heart and his second love next to Miriam is spearfishing.

Well ,those of you who have children , take some time today to thank our God, because he has been Doubly Good to you.

I thank him every day for my blessing . I better go and start this day.....with Gods hands holding mine, I can do it easy!!!

Bye for now, Jewell x

Rhys has written a couple of beautiful songs and here is one ... it is being sung by his brother Anyerin...
It is called..."YOU SET ME FREE"... Meg my daughter put a slideshow to it  on youtube....





Written Thursday, January 10, 2008
RHYS AT 5
Photobucket
RHYS TODAY






Photobucket

No comments: