Sunday, September 05, 2010

HIS LOVE OVERWHELMS ME ......

There has been so many things that have happened in the past year. Things that I am not at liberty to share with you at this moment in time. One day I know, I will be able to shout it from the roof tops but until then I will stay at Gods feet and lean into him as he fills me with his deep love and peace.

These things have shaken the very foundations of everything that I have believed.. Everything that I have held dear to me as truth, have been absolutely blown apart.

Photobucket

HE is rebuilding me, rebuilding my foundations...rebuilding my hopes and my dreams through his beautiful love. This love feels like literal waves of love that are washing over me. Its so hard to put into words what he is doing...but oh the remodelling.. he has me like clay in the potters hands as he shapes me moulding my heart into HIS heart as the very centre of my being.
Photobucket

I did not know that I myself was like a Religious Pharisee who pointed out others sin and put loads on their backs that they couldnt carry and yet through his love he has shown me that this is who I was at the very core.


Photobucket

In Jeremiah 31:3, It says...
"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:"I have loved you with an everlasting love;I have drawn you with loving-kindness."

He has shown us LOVE , LOVE AND MORE LOVE.. How can I not do the same to those around me.

Photobucket


God has sent beautiful friends that bring his heart to me and this is one of these occasions.I was just sharing with a young friend and this was her response...

"I have no words in my heart at all to even say to God with this .. its just so wonderful that no matter what it is that even humans would give up on a person... God works through the highest walls, for the ones he loves.
There have been so many events in my life that seem to turn my world upside down and they come one after another.... sometimes i look at myself at different stages and look back and think how much I've changed that sometimes I seem like a completely different person... but one thing is stable.. and that is HIM
...even the promises he gives me from so long ago... though I forget them or push them aside thinking its been too long.. he always proves faithful
He's the only thing I can cling on to
and he proves himself faithful and true time and time again"

Times like this remind me of the song called "THE MORE I SEEK YOU" BY KARI JOBE

"The more I seek you,
The more I find you
The more I find you, the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, feel your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming"



No comments: