Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Drink you like the Nectar that Falls from Eden ...

I have had this song going over and over in my mind....
It describes everything I feel about my God.
I drink him in like water.... I drink him like an everlasting love...I drink him like Freedom..
He is the only thing I have found in this life that truly satisfies.
He is more intimate then any lover could ever be... he beckons me to come closer ..to feel his very breath upon my face.
He leads me to a place where I find peace and rest and stillness...
All the while he whispers... drink me like water... drink me like freedom... drink me like the nectar that falls from Eden....
I am the reason you smile he speaks...
When you can't see the way ahead...I am the timeless light that illluminates your way
When you are tired and cant go any further ... I will carry you until I set your feet on higher ground
I become the sparkle in your eyes again as you rest and trust in me......
I have been here with you all along...stop.... now breathe  for a moment... Can you hear my heart beating with yours?... Can you feel my breath rise and fall with yours?
Our breathing is melodic ...like a song ...perfectly harmonised.
You were searching in the heights  and deep into the valleys .. you wore yourself out searching for me.... only to find I have been here all along...closer then your breath... between your breath and sinews I reside.....
I will never leave you ... never forsake you... nor will you ever be loved by any other so deeply as I have loved you...... I am yours and you are mine.....I offer you love .. love and more love.....Drink me in <3 <3 <3




Everlasting Love by Ed Kowalczyk
Oh What Dreams have we here?
Such vivid colors in all the clothes that you wear
You alone ~you are the secret makes mona lisa smile.
You alone ~you are the sign that Love is true..thats its really here
Now I drink you like water
Drink you like Freedom
Drink you like the nectar that falls from Eden
Drink you like water
Drink you like the Everlasting Love!

Oh its borrowed time we're livin on ,
But I dont care anymore I got you, I'm breakin off this weight
You alone~ you are the timeless light that illuminates my way
You alone ~you are the sparkle in my eye everyone can see
Its a miracle that I found you here next to me
I heard you breathin, I feel your song
Over mountains so high and rivers so wide ,
I tried to find you......

Now I drink you like water
Drink you like Freedom
Drink you like the nectar that falls from Eden
Drink you like water
Drink you like the Everlasting Love!!!

No comments: