Sunday, October 08, 2006

7th Heaven

Well here I go! Thanks to Bec Laklem , I have finally decided to share my life , trials ,tribulations and uttermost joy with the big world outside our beautiful home.
I am married, although currently seperated from my husband,and am the very blessed mum of seven children . 5 boys and 2 girls ranging in ages from 19 to 5years of age.
Anyerin is 19, Rhys 17,Seth 15, Bethany 13, Meg 7,Benjamin 5 and James 5. Yes, God blessed us with a double yolker at the end in the form of my twin boys.
Anyerin is getting married in 6 weeks so I will inherit his bride Jamie as my beautiful daughter in law.
The family is already starting to multiply...what a blessing!
Im not quite sure if I'm doing this right but here goes......
Everyday there is something new happening in our lives and I just thought this may be a great place to start documenting some of these things.
My mum always taught me as a child that if there is rain today, there will always be sunshine tommorrow.
Equipped with that attitude firmly implanted in my heart, and a faith in God ,I believe no matter what comes our way we can always find Gods best in it. There is always something new to learn and that through pain we can find Gods very bosom(chest) that we can rest our weary heads on and feel refreshed. So.....come along with me (if you dare) on this rollercoaster ride that we call life. Hold on tight....We're in the front seat together ....put your arms above your head now and remember..... The master is in control.
Lets go ......WWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!.................

No comments: